Running a business successfully involves making many critical decisions. When your business requires a real estate transaction, you need competent legal advice to ensure that all documents and details are going to help your business. People who want small business solutions uniquely suited to their business get sound advice at the Campbell Law Group, PLLC, in Mount Airy, NC.
Campbell Law Group, PLLC
Our attorneys and staff are experienced in all aspects of business operations, from start-up to expansion. Small business owners find our services are particularly helpful, because we understand the needs of a small business when it comes to operations, growth and making important real estate transactions.
Mount Airy Business Attorneys
Campbell Law Group, PLLC, in Mount Airy, NC, has an excellent group of legal professionals that provide the advice, counsel and representation needed by small business owners. Our Mount Airy Business Attorneys have strong backgrounds in this area of law practice.
- Attorney Hugh Campbell, III, has been licensed to practice law for 23 years. He has excellent knowledge of Real Estate, Contracts & Agreements, and executing Corporate & Incorporation documents.
- Attorney Susan Curtis Campbell has been licensed to practice law for 25 years. Her background includes experience in General Practice, Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Trusts & Estates, Collections, and Traffic.
NC Small Business Solutions
Business owners need legal advice to properly accomplish many business activities. With our legal assistance, you can have confidence that you will have small business solutions designed to fit your unique needs and business operations.
- LLC – Limited Liability Corporation – An excellent way to protect your personal assets.
- Corporations – When your business requires a broader organization, including shareholders, board of directors and other features, including taxation advantages.
- Contracts – Properly executed contracts protect your interests and your business from costly mistakes, liability and potential problems.
- Collections – Keeping a firm hold on your assets includes getting paid according to accounts and leases. When debtors fall behind, it is time to take legal action to collect amounts owed to your company. We know how to achieve this goal through negotiation and litigation services.
- Buy/Sell/Lease Real Estate – Another critical component of many businesses involves real estate matters. We are skilled in helping clients with real estate transactions, closings, contracts, liability issues and other real estate matters that can affect your bottom line.
No matter how small or large your business is at this point, it is always a good move to have the Campbell Law Group on your side. Come to us when you need unique small business solutions. We want to help you succeed!